|Description:||The International Training and Education Center for Health (I-TECH) is a global network that is supporting care and treatment activities in hospitals and clinics that provide HIV care. I-TECH is recruiting a Jamaica Program Coordinator to take the lead on coordinating I-TECH’s project activities in Jamaica in collaboration with the local I-TECH team and headquarter staff. This would include being the primary liaison with Jamaican facilities identified as PEPFAR priority sites to coordinate a variety of clinical program activities such as site assessments, on-site mentoring, telementoring, and the HIV Warmline.|
|Qualifications:||• Master’s Degree in Public Health, Health Administration, or other Health related field – 5 years of relevant experience can be substituted for graduate education|
• Experience working in the field of HIV/AIDS care and treatment education for health care professionals.
• Three years of demonstrated experience in coordinating events, meetings, or projects.
• Demonstrated experience working with diverse and underserved communities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated competency in preparation of correspondence and reports
• Supervisory experience and a commitment to the capacity of individual staff as well as the organization as a whole.
• Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work effectively and efficiently (both in terms of cost and time) in a demanding and complex project environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, flexibility, diplomacy, willingness to listen, ability to communicate with partners and staff, and respect for colleagues with a variety of cultural backgrounds.
• Experience working in team settings, preferably in an international or cross-cultural setting.
• Strong writing and speaking skills in English
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office
|Deadline:||May 12, 2017|