|Qualifications:||• Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy|
• Registered Pharmacist licensed by the Pharmacy Council of Jamaica
• Two (2) years working experience as a Pharmacist
• Own a reliable motor vehicle
• Experience/knowledge of new pharmacy registration
• Experience in distribution pharmacy and regulation would be an asset
• Ability to manage pharmaceutical inventory and maintain records and prepare reports.
• Ability to effectively coordinate the daily activities of the pharmacy
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written), and work with tight deadlines.
• Excellent decision making and time management skills.
• Computer Literate
• Ability to effectively liase with and apply information received from the Ministry of Health as it relates to the registration of pharmaceuticals and medical devices
• Knowledge and application of the Food and Drugs Act
|Deadline:||May 19, 2017|
|Address:||The Human Resources Manager Disposables Limited t/a Jamaica Hospital Supplies 66 1/2 Half Way Tree Road Kingston 10|