|Description:||The position will report to the Plant Manager. The individual will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating activities assigned to the maintenance staff and for providing support to them. The incumbent would also be required to acquire feedback and follow up with any issues or concerns, provide reports and provide troubleshooting and corrective maintenance support to the technicians and training to new personnel.|
• Responsible for all utilities & equipment & safety measures (Boilers, Electricity, Water, Filters, Elopak or Evergreen Box Filling Machines. Rotary Juice / Water Filling Machines, Ammonia and Cold-room Refrigeration).
|Qualifications:||• Capable of troubleshooting and repairs.|
• Ability to build competencies in all maintenance line leaders and technicians.
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience with juice and beverage making and packing equipment.
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Strong teamwork and people skills
|Deadline:||March 28, 2017|