(Hanover, St. James, Trelawny & Westmoreland)
The Driver reports directly to the Public Cleansing Manager and is accountable for ensuring that established routes through residential streets, alleys, business and industrial areas are properly cleared of solid waste and ensuring that assigned routes are completed as stipulated on the dispatch schedule.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• An aptitude to follow written and oral instructions.
• Ability to carry out tasks without constant supervision.
• Maintain simple logs and records.
• Have good hearing, good reflexes and good eyesight.
• High School Diploma
• Must be between the ages of 18-50
• At least three (3) years experience driving heavy equipment trucks
• Must process an open General Driver’s License
• At least one years experience in a similar position.
Deadline: June 20, 2017