|Description:||Jamaica Broilers Group Limited is seeking a team oriented individual to be responsible for the implementation, support and administration of infrastructure technology solutions.|
|Qualifications:||• A First Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent in an information technology related discipline|
• Certifications in Microsoft and/or Oracle Database technologies
• Experience working: i. on ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Axapta, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards or SAP; ii. on Microsoft System Center Suite 2012 or later version; iii. with or supporting Business intelligence or analytic tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Hadoop, Zap, Tableau, Cognos; iv. on SANs from leading providers such as EMC, Dell; v. on enterprise data backup solutions such as Microsoft DPM, Veritas; vi. with tape/disk drives and backup/restore methodologies and technologies; vii. on enterprise archival and disaster recovery solutions such as Zerto or Veem; viii. in cloud environments (IAAS; SAAS) such as Microsoft Azure and assisting the migration of legacy on premise solutions to cloud.
• Working knowledge and experience working in a Data Center (Tier 1, 2 or 3)
• Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles and practices
• Ability to write and debug lines of SQL code space and stored procedures for applications plus perform database transaction and security audits
• Working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring, tuning and supporting database servers, including Microsoft SOL Server 2012 or later
• Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Good inter-personal and communications skills, including the ability to communicate with end-users at all levels
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in similar capacity
• A reliable motor vehicle.
|Deadline:||April 21, 2017|
|Address:||The Group Human Resources Manager Group Human Resources Department Jamaica Broilers Group Limited McCook’s Pen, St. Catherine|