Leads, guides, and directs the daily operational and client performance of a group of Team Supervisors who have responsibility for group of customer contact center employees who are responsible for meeting and exceeding client expectations. Leads, develops and supports supervisors and employees. Promotes a positive work environment designed to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. Coaches employees to success ensuring compliance with business policies and practices and ensures legal compliance. Engages in positive relationships with clients to understand and support client goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and consistently meets or exceeds client program service goals and objectives in performance, production and quality; examines root causes of issues to achieve solutions.
- Manages call lists, prepares and analyzes data and makes program changes designed to achieve client goals.
- Regularly reviews performance and production reports to ensure that goals are being met and meets with supervisor teams for feedback and problem solving.
- Leads, guides and develops a high performance team by acting as coach and mentor to staff.
- Evaluates, writes and delivers performance appraisals that address issues, providing coaching to motivates enhanced performance.
- Manages rewards and recognition programs for all programs.
- Understands cost strategies, contributes to budget/expense management and recommends solutions and changes for improving overall Contact Center financial performance.
- Evaluates quality monitoring sessions to ensure improved CSR performance.
- Ensures efficiency and overall accuracy of performance metrics.
- Partners with others for feedback and support with those involved with client programs, including other contact center Management, Training, Recruiting, Client Services, Human Resources and Information Technology.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are communicated and followed.
- Develops and participates in employee engagement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent combinations of education or related experience
- 3 or more years’ previous supervisory/management experience; BPO experience strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of customer contact center operations and internal computer/operating systems.
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel with an emphasis on creation, design & maintenance of spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, leadership skills, strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Teamwork oriented with ability to relate to all levels of employees and clients and to manage a large number of employees in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good reasoning abilities/analytical skills, and sound judgment with ability to made decisions within scope of authority.
- Deadline-oriented, time management skills, resourceful and well organized, excels under pressure.
- Demonstrates maturity, initiative, confidence, and maintains confidential information