|Description:||Job Duties |
• Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspection.
• Keep equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules.
• Correct vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling and disassemble engine .
• Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives.
• Fast troubleshooting on breakdown to maintain supplies.
• Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
• Experience in heavy truck equipment maintenance and repair
• Provide personal tools.