CONTACT CENTRE ASSOCIATE TRAINEE (6-WEEK TRAINING CONTRACT)
Sagicor Group Jamaica is seeking suitable candidates to join us, on a contractual basis, as Contact Centre Associate Trainees. Interested persons should submit an application by Friday, June 23, 2017
The ideal candidate will be responsible for answering incoming queries in the form of calls and correspondence from clients (healthcare providers, agents/financial advisors, employer representatives and individual customers) while ensuring world-class customer service and maximizing productivity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to healthcare provider, employer, agent/financial advisor and individual customer queries.
- Resolve basic types of customer service inquiries including benefit, eligibility, card balances, card status, customer requests, provider status, authorization, explanation of benefits (EOB), premiums, encashment, surrender values, paid to date, biographic changes and any other policy information
- Provide excellent customer service to healthcare providers, employers, agents/financial advisors and customers.
- Identify and assess provider and customer needs and take appropriate actions to satisfy those needs.
- Identify and communicate obstacles to excellence.
- Access supporting systems for information:
- Use technology to track, route and retrieve information.
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases.
- Perform administrative tasks, including those involving client product knowledge, (e.g., basic understanding of plan or policy design), customer-specific knowledge of plan or policy components (benefits), and systems and workflow knowledge (navigating applications).
Academic Qualifications, Specialized Skills and Competencies
- CXC CSEC or GCE O’ Level subjects preferably including English Language and Mathematics
- Customer service background desired but not required
- Strong communication, organisational, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and quality focused
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships, be confidential, and contribute as an effective team member
- Ability to be flexible, adjust quickly and react positively to change
- Flexibility in following a schedule provided by the Workforce Analyst
- Sound data entry skills and knowledge of personal computing productivity applications including spreadsheets and word processing applications.
Interested persons should submit an application by Friday, June 23, 2017.
ONLY CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.